Treeline Interactive is searching for a Project Manager to join our growing Product Team. You will be responsible for running our agile development process and help plan the execution of core features that power both our internal and client projects.
This role requires a high level of communication and the ability to prioritize on the fly. Driving the project from a product level, it is essential that you are able to use; wireframes, workflow diagrams, words and numbers to communicate requirements to your team and to the client. Technical expertise for this specific role is helpful but not required. We are looking for a candidate who is product minded, who can help build user stories, backlogs and creating technical solutions from business problems.
At Treeline we have the opportunity to solve all sorts of difficult problems with elegant solutions. We care as much about our design as we do our code, and cherish the opportunity to take a great idea to market. We work on projects that we find interesting and impactful, both within our own community and for the rest of the world.
WARNING: Treeline is a fun place to work, no debby downers. egos, pessimists or jerks allowed.
- 1 to 3 years experience of Project Management with a software company or similar field
- Ability to Communicate with Diverse Group of Stakeholders
- Experience working with Scrum Methodologies
- Web/Mobile Technologies Experience
- Experience with CMS platforms and understanding of APIs
- An Interest in Building and Working with Emerging Technologies
- Ability to Communicate Using Wireframes, Diagrams, Words and Numbers
- Some nice to haves enterprise level software product planning, computer science background, photoshop, sketch or similar design background
- Work at the beach with great people
- Health insurance dental + vision
- Play with the latest geek toys.
- Weekly massages, yoga and other activities
- Paid holidays per year
- Equity opportunities
- Company provided gym membership
- Healthy snacks