Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Treeline Interactive is searching for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer who has experience working with Java, JUnit, Spring Data REST, and the Spring Framework.
- Develop, maintain and own formal test plan for enterprise-size Spring/Java + React Project
- Ensures that test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect of the product
- Conduct and participate in test case reviews, requirement reviews, design reviews, and change control activities.
- Support the Engineering Team with QA Planning and Software Development
- Documents and reports issues discovered during testing, and reports issues to developers, PMO and customer.
- Experience working with Java/Spring production code for 1+ years
- Experience writing test plans
- Ability to Log a Detailed Bug Report
- Experience Working in an Agile/Scrum Environment
- Experience Working with Automated Testing Tools
- Proficient in writing SQL queries and preparing test data
Nice to have
- Experience with TestRail
- Ghost Inspector
- Gain Experience with a Wide Range of Project and Technologies
- Work at the Beach with Great People
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Weekly On-site Massage Day
- Company Provided Gym Membership
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the Latest Geek Toys
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.