Quality Assurance Manager
Treeline is seeking a meticulous and motivated Quality Assurance Manager to join our rapidly growing team in an exiting work environment nestled next to the Pacific Ocean.
The Quality Assurance Manager's responsibilities kick off within the beginning stages of the Software Development Lifecycle, and carry on right up to the delivery to market.
At Treeline, our Quality Assurance Manager works closely with both the Development and Project Management teams to plan, direct, and coordinate our Software Testing efforts both on hand and through delegation by managing a team of Contracted Software Testers. The development and execution of well documented Test Plans is a pivotal part of this role, and has a huge impact on the greater good of a product in development.
- Minimum two years experience in Web or Mobile QA
- Strong organizational skills
- Stellar written and verbal communication
- Experience in Test Case Development
- Excellent Bug Reporting and defect resolution follow up
- Experience working with Scrum Methodologies
- Outstanding web and mobile debugging skills
- Some nice to haves: Experience with Test Case Automation, experience using TestRail by Gurock, Strong familiarity with GitFlow, Experience using Charles Proxy
- Work at the Beach with Great People
- Health Insurance
- Weekly massage and yoga day
- Catered lunches
- Company Provided Gym Membership
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the latest geek toys.