Account Manager/Sales Lead
Do you like the thrill of landing new customers? Have you always wanted to stretch your skills to their limits, selling our services and solutions to first of their kind projects and devices? How would you like to do it all in an office across from the beach?
We are looking for an experienced candidate to be a key driver of sales --startup or agency experience would be amazing. The Account Manager/Sales Lead is a hands-on position for an entrepreneurial thinker who will work hand-in-hand with the team leaders, clients and potential clients. Responsibilities include in-taking leads, creating creative and engaging responses with accurate and timely estimates. In addition, developing outbound targets, nurturing them and creating strategies and materials that help deals close. A key aspect of this position will be working with senior management, engineers and developers, as well as project managers to access and scope out project solutions, develop proposals, and estimate costs and resources.
At Treeline, we have nurtured a startup environment, and spun off 2 venture capital backed start-ups in the past year. The pace fast and the right candidate must be ridiculously flexible and innovative. We have long been a firm that has grown through our stellar reputation and word of mouth, but are looking to expand our growth beyond that. Your leadership and ideas will become actions key to driving this transformation.
Treeline Interactive has been helping everyone from startups to enterprise companies develop game-changing products for more than 10 years now. And we’ll not only design products, we’ll build them too, creating cutting-edge software and hardware solutions. Our team of award-winning developers, designers, engineers, and strategists build mobile apps and wearables, solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), including hardware, and complex web applications. Companies come to Treeline for creative breakthroughs and technical leaps forward. Whether you want to supplement your team’s expertise on new ventures or scope a project from start to finish, Treeline is there to help.
We work with industry-leading companies in fields like transportation, medical devices, beauty, action sports, logistics, and entertainment. We enjoy being the agile team that helps corporations radically reinvent themselves and the supportive structure that helps startups iterate and get to market.
Unique solutions require unique individuals, and we have attracted the best. Our team is willing to do almost anything to make an impact. We’re serious. Our comprehensive testing has required them to jump out of planes, take apart truck cabins, survey from a helicopter, and manage data from the Arctic. All in a day’s work!
- Ability to successfully manage and reply to incoming leads –developing strong responses, traffic managing materials, budget projections and follow up meetings.
- Prospecting – be able to identify, qualify and close new business opportunities by understanding how our services addresses specific business needs.
- Ability to comfortably connect with business leaders and technical officers at potential clients to present and negotiate a win/win solution.
- Ability to create presentations and proposals that drive successful interactions
- Work closely with our internal team of consultants, technologist, developers and start-up experts to ideate and create the solution that meets each clients’ specific needs
- Negotiate profitable contracts to closed won
- Meet/Exceed quarterly/annual sales goals
- 3+ years of professional experience selling in technology environments
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales efforts to tech decision makers
- Ability to negotiate and form mutually beneficial relationships
- Proficiency using CRM systems
- Knowledge of the IoT, mobile app, and hardware development space.
- Ability to quickly synthesize Treeline’s offerings from a technical and business perspective
- Ability to work independently, structure and prioritize your work, a self-starter
- Ability to successfully network at technology events
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Travel as required (average of 5 days per month)
- Highly competitive salary
- Participation in company equity pool of start-ups we work with and spinout
- Work at the beach with great people on cool stuff
- Company provided gym membership and healthy snacks