Full-Stack Product Development Architect
Treeline Interactive is searching for a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing Development Team. You will be responsible for architecting software solutions on a number different platforms and code bases, reviewing solution designs and code, and managing various technical aspects of projects.
Between our client projects and our internal products we touch a wide variety of technologies on a daily basis. Here's a list of some that you would likely end up interacting with at some point.
At Treeline we have the opportunity to solve all sorts of difficult problems with elegant solutions. We care as much about our design as we do our code, and cherish the opportunity to take a great idea to market. We work on projects that we find interesting and impactful, both within our own community and for the rest of the world.
This is an onsite position in our Mission Beach office in San Diego.
WARNING: Treeline is a fun place to work, no egos, pessimists or jerks allowed.
- 7-10 years experience with the technologies listed below
- Comprehensive understanding of LAMP/LEMP stack technologies (Java stack a plus)
- Linux server administration capabilities, including familiarity with CLI tools, shell scripting, package management, security best practices, and various application deployment methods. (IIS a plus, but not required)
- Significant database design experience, with understanding of various stack ORMs such as Eloquent/Hibernate/ActiveRecord
- Experience building web services/APIs for mobile or other server side applications and architecting complex software solutions for startups or enterprise
- Comprehensive knowledge of Git, Gitflow, and general distributed version control concepts
- Basic understanding of modern DevOps technologies and methodologies, including CI/CD, and automation tools such as Jenkins
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure services - AWS/Azure
- Solid technical foundation with ability to pick up new skills and adapt quickly
- Desire to continue learning new technologies while supporting existing projects
- Familiarity with mobile application technologies (iOS/Android code, frameworks, app deployment), Big Data, working with hardware, AWS, Java, SOA a plus.
- Passion for building!
- Work at the Beach with Great People
- Health Insurance
- Company Provided Gym Membership
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the latest geek toys.