Site Reliability Engineer
Treeline Interactive is searching for a System Reliability Engineer to join our growing Development Team. You will be responsible for overseeing all new and existing client deployments.
We're looking for someone who can help architect and support highly scalable and maintainable platforms. The ideal candidate enjoys automation and has experience overseeing high volume systems.
At Treeline we have the opportunity to solve all sorts of difficult problems with elegant solutions. We care as much about our design as we do our code, and cherish the opportunity to take a great idea to market. We work on projects that we find interesting and impactful, both within our own community and for the rest of the world.
This is an onsite position in our Mission Beach office in San Diego.
WARNING: Treeline is a fun place to work, no debby downers. egos, pessimists or jerks allowed.
- 3-5 years experience with the technologies listed below
- LAMP/LEMP Stack
- AWS Deployment Experience
- Configuration Management Tools (Salt, Puppet, Chef, HashiCorp tools)
- Build and Deployment Management
- Release Management Processes and Tools
- IAAS, PAAS, SAAS Product Experience
- HA Systems Architecture
- Experience with High Volume Web Services
- Experience Building Web Services.
- Desire to learn new technologies while supporting existing
- IT office backup process procedure
- Some nice to haves; Big Data, embedded systems
- Work at the Beach with Great People
- Health Insurance
- Company Provided Gym Membership
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the latest geek toys.