Lead Interactive Designer-Graphic Designer
Are you looking for opportunity to lead the creation of the brand style and brand voice for groundbreaking start-ups and a range of exciting action-focused clients? Have you always wanted to stretch your skills and creative thinking to their limits, generating client-ready software, web, and mobile interfaces, apps and websites? How would you like to do it all in an office across from the beach?
We are creating the new position of Lead Interactive Designer to head UX/UI efforts as well as developing inventive, strategic creative visual concepts. This is a hands-on role if there ever was one. This Rock Star will work with the team leaders to bring strategy to life in unexpected, results-driven ways that connects with clients internally and externally. The Lead Interactive Designer is there to drive diverse internal teams and contractors towards effective and creative solutions. This person can clearly communicate and defend the work internally and externally, meet deadlines, and make magic happen.
We are not an ad agency, so while appreciating marketing campaigns that is not the type of work we do. Treeline Interactive has been helping everyone from startups to enterprise companies develop game-changing products for more than 10 years now. And we not only design products, we build them too, creating cutting-edge software and hardware solutions. Our team of award-winning developers, engineers, and strategists build mobile apps and wearables; solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), including hardware; and complex web applications. Companies come to Treeline for creative breakthroughs and technical leaps forward. Whether you want to supplement your team’s expertise on new ventures or scope a project from start to finish, Treeline is there to help.
We work with industry-leading companies in fields like transportation, medical devices, beauty, action sports, logistics, and entertainment. We thrive on being the agile team that helps corporations radically reinvent themselves. And we regularly serve as the supportive structure that helps startups iterate and get to market.
Unique solutions require unique individuals, and we have attracted the best. Our team is willing to do almost anything to make an impact. We’re serious. Our comprehensive testing has required them to jump out of planes, surf, snowboard, survey from a helicopter, and manage data from the Arctic. All in a day’s work!
- Must be an UI/UX Rock Star with 3 years+ of hands-on experience (this is more than half the day-to-day job)
- Have multifaceted creative leadership experience with brand image, marketing collateral, style guides, visual design, layout, photography, strategy, systems thinking, and illustration
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) and Powerpoint
- Client focused attitude
- 4-7 years of professional design experience
- Organized, deadline obsessed and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop and articulate design rationale
- Aware of, and actively involved, with emerging technologies/industry/design trends
- Strong mentorship and leadership skills, including experience at managing multiple consultants and vendors
- At least a BA/BFA from a leading design program
- A link to your portfolio
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT ARE A PLUS:
• Knowledge of Sketch
• Product (3d) design capabilities
• Video editing skills
• Understanding of content strategy
• Familiarity with project management software
- Gain Experience with a wide range of innovative projects and technologies
- Highly competitive salary
- Work at the beach with great people
- Company provided gym membership
- Healthy snacks
- Play with the latest geek toys