Creative Design Director
Are you looking for opportunity to lead the creation of the brand style and brand voice for groundbreaking start-ups and a range of exciting action-focused clients?
Have you always wanted to stretch your skills and creative thinking to their limits, creating amazing designs and multidisciplinary projects that wow clients ?
How would you like to do it all in an office across from the beach?
We are creating the new position of Creative Design Director to develop inventive, strategic creative concepts and campaigns. This Rock Star will work hand-in-hand with the team leaders to bring strategy to life in unexpected, results-driven ways that connects with clients internally and externally. The Creative Design Director is there to lead teams of diverse people to creative solutions – fostering inclusion and collaboration and inspiring others to stretch their creative muscle. They can clearly communicate and defend the work internally and externally, meet deadlines, and make magic happen.
Treeline Interactive has been helping everyone from startups to enterprise companies develop game-changing products for more than 10 years now. And we not only design products, we build them too, creating cutting-edge software and hardware solutions. Our team of award-winning developers, engineers, and strategists build mobile apps and wearables; solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), including hardware; and complex web applications. Companies come to Treeline for creative breakthroughs and technical leaps forward. Whether you want to supplement your team’s expertise on new ventures or scope a project from start to finish, Treeline is there to help.
We work with industry-leading companies in fields like transportation, medical devices, beauty, action sports, logistics, and entertainment. We thrive on being the agile team that helps corporations radically reinvent themselves. And we regularly serve as the supportive structure that helps startups iterate and get to market.
Unique solutions require unique individuals, and we have attracted the best. Our team is willing to do almost anything to make an impact. We’re serious. Our comprehensive testing has required them to jump out of planes, surf, snowboard, survey from a helicopter, and manage data from the Arctic. All in a day’s work!
- Must have multifaceted creative leadership experience with brand image, marketing collateral, style guides, visual design, layout, photography, strategy, systems thinking, and illustration
- Extensive understanding of UI/UX and web design experience/knowledge
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) and Powerpoint
- Client focused attitude
- 4-7 years of design experience
- Organized, deadline obsessed and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to develop and articulate design rationale
- Aware of, and actively involved, with emerging technologies/industry/design trends
- Strong mentorship and leadership skills, including ability to manage multiple consultants and vendors
- At least a BA/BFA from a leading design program
- A link to your portfolio
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT ARE A PLUS:
• Typography skills
• Product (3d) design capabilities
• Video editing skills
• Understanding of content strategy
• Familiarity with project management software
- Gain Experience with a wide range of projects and technologies
- Highly competitive salary
- Work at the beach with great people
- Company provided gym membership
- Healthy snacks
- Play with the latest geek toys