Site Reliability Engineer
Treeline Interactive is searching for a Site Reliability Engineer who possesses a passion for technology and a desire to help build out great products. This role will work closely with our Sr. Dev Ops engineer to support and build out our infrastructure.
Between our client projects and our internal products we touch a wide variety of technologies on a daily basis.
- Develop system requirements for new application development and enhancements with Architects
- Lead troubleshooting of issues that occur in production and coordinate the activities required for resolution with development and architects
- Facilitate quick root-cause analysis for issues that occur in test and production environments
- Assist with design and maintenance of web server infrastructure and custom developed applications
- Coordinate maintenance and optimization of infrastructure used by the Software Development team to support automated deployments and continuous delivery of applications
- Design custom monitoring dashboards for application performance monitoring in test & production environments
- Develop, modify, support and maintain AWS-based components for public facing Infrastructure, application back-end and admin and monitoring features.
- Create, maintain and enhance the following: Automate builds, test, validate and maintain infrastructure documentation for our AWS and local datacenter components.
- Collaborate with our product engineering groups to engineer creative solutions for new product development
- Solid knowledge of UNIX system administration and website deployment and operations.
- Experience with Ubuntu Linux and Debian packages.
- Experience with Amazon EC2 or other cloud computing platforms is a preferred
- Hands-on experience running and maintaining a large LAMP stack.
- Hands-on experience creating web-tools and scripts for various aspects of system monitoring, maintenance, reporting, etc
- Hands-on experience with maintaining open source software such as Apache, Nginx
- Software development experience is a preferred
- Ability to work an on-call shift
- Extensive Experience in systems automation and configuration management such as Opscode Chef, Ansible, or Puppet is preferred.
- Gain Experience with a Wide Range of Project and Technologies
- Work at the Beach with Great People
- Health Insurance
- Company Provided Gym Membership
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the Latest Geek Toys