Marketing & PR Intern
We are looking for an on-site Marketing and Public Relations Intern to support branding efforts, sales, media and social media outreach. This someone needs to be able to roll up their sleeves and organize all the details of meetings and events as well. This is a hands-on role if there ever was one. This Rock Star will work with the team leaders to bring business development and marketing strategy to life in unexpected, results-driven ways.
For this paid internship we are looking for a junior, senior or graduate student who is looking to work around 15-20 hours a week for the school year with the potential to extend.
Treeline has been helping everyone from startups to large enterprise companies develop game-changing products for more than 10 years. And we not only design products, we build them too, creating cutting-edge software and hardware solutions. Our team of award-winning developers, engineers, and strategists build mobile apps and wearables; solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), including hardware; and complex web applications. Companies come to Treeline for creative breakthroughs and technical leaps forward.
We work with industry-leading companies in fields like transportation, medical devices, beauty, action sports, logistics, and entertainment. We thrive on being the agile team that helps corporations radically reinvent themselves. And we regularly serve as the supportive structure that helps startups iterate and get to market.
Unique solutions require unique individuals, and we have attracted the best. Our team is willing to do almost anything to make an impact. We’re serious. Our comprehensive testing has required them to jump out of planes, surf, snowboard, survey from a helicopter, and manage data from the Arctic. All in a day’s work!
- Super organized and disiplined
- Assist with execution of marketing and pr efforts
- Perform research and analysis
- Quality writing skills, and the ability to develop site, media, presentation and social media content
- Comfortable networking and talking with people
- Knowledge of presentation applications (Google Slides, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to organize and throw key events and meeting
- Knowledge of Hubspot or other CRM Platforms
- Knowledge of MailChimp, Vertical Response or other email marketing platforms
- Event Organization Skills