Treeline Interactive is searching for a ScrumMaster to join our growing Product Team. You will be responsible for maintaining and managing Agile and Scrum process for one of our projects. This position will help manage workload for one of our development teams with a well-defined software development life cycle process.
This role requires a high level of communication and the ability to prioritize on the fly. Working with the team to help drive from a product and scrum level, it is essential that your able to use; wireframes, workflow diagrams, words and numbers to communicate requirements to your team and to the client. Technical expertise for this specific role is a bonus but not a requirement.
At Treeline we have the opportunity to solve all sorts of difficult problems with elegant solutions. We care as much about our design as we do our code, and cherish the opportunity to take a great idea to market. We work on projects that we find interesting and impactful, both within our own community and for the rest of the world.
WARNING: Treeline is a fun place to work, no debby downers. egos, pessimists or jerks allowed.
- Ability to Communicate with Diverse Group of Team Members and Stakeholders
- Experience working with Scrum Methodologies
- Web Technologies Experience
- An Interest in Building and Working with Emerging Technologies
- Ability to Communicate Using Wireframes, Diagrams, Words and Number
- Some nice to haves; Experience with PBMs, Java Spring, Rules Engines, and enterprise level software product planning
- Work at the Beach with Great People
- Health Insurance
- Company Provided Gym Membership
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the latest geek toys.
- Weekly massages and yoga