Lead Interactive Designer
Are you looking for opportunity to lead the creation amazing products for groundbreaking start-ups and a range of exciting action-focused clients? Have you always wanted to stretch your skills and creative thinking to their limits, generating clients. How would you like to do it all in an office across from the beach?
We are looking for a full time Interactive Designer who supremely skilled at generating client ready software, web, and mobile interfaces/sites. Candidate must have 4+ years of experience in generating flowcharts and wireframes for web based and mobile applications. This person can clearly communicate and defend the work internally and externally, meet deadlines, and make magic happen. This candidate must also willing to switch gears by taking on any interactive/graphic design tasks that need to happen within the company from adjustment so existing designs and coming up with design concepts on the fly. This is a very hands on design role.
We are not an ad agency, so while appreciating marketing campaigns that is not the type of work we do. Treeline has been helping everyone from startups to enterprise companies develop game-changing products for more than 10 years now. And we not only design products, we build them too, creating cutting-edge software and hardware solutions. Our team of award-winning developers, engineers, and strategists build mobile apps and wearables; solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), including hardware; and complex web applications. Companies come to Treeline for creative breakthroughs and technical leaps forward. Whether you want to supplement your team’s expertise on new ventures or scope a project from start to finish, Treeline is there to help.
We work with industry-leading companies in fields like transportation, medical devices, beauty, action sports, logistics, and entertainment. We thrive on being the agile team that helps corporations radically reinvent themselves. And we regularly serve as the supportive structure that helps startups iterate and get to market.
Unique solutions require unique individuals, and we have attracted the best. Our team is willing to do almost anything to make an impact. We’re serious. Our comprehensive testing has required them to jump out of planes, surf, snowboard, survey from a helicopter, and manage data from the Arctic. All in a day’s work!
Candidates who do not provide a portfolio when applying will not be considered for the position. So please send a link to your portfolio!!!
- Significant UI/UX design experience
- An ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex concepts and interactions into visuals
- Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Keynote and other design tools
- Experience with prototyping software
- Skilled in graphic design for web and mobile
- Drive design esthetic for designs (with direction from Product Teams and Creative Board)
- Manage the number of designs and manage the “Q for the team”
- Create designs from scratch or making updates to existing designs that can be used for client deliverables
- Manage and support other designers
- Coordinates designs with outside contractors
- Takes part in meeting for brainstorms and design discovery for projects
- Sit in on and communicate during client kick offs and design focused meetings for projects/products
- Understand the resolution and sizing that is needed for projects for all devices/mediums
- Willing to take and accept feedback
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT ARE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Sketch, Paste, and other emerging design tools and platforms
- Familiarity with project management software
- Ability to storyboard
- Tackle a wide range of innovative projects and technologies
- Highly competitive salary
- Participation in company equity pool
- Work at the beach with great people
- Company provided gym membership
- Play with the latest geek toys