Treeline Interactive is searching for a Front End Developer to join our growing Development Team. You will be responsible for developing key features for a number of different and exciting software applications.
Between our client projects and our internal products we touch a wide variety of technologies on a daily basis. Here's a list of some that you would likely end up interacting with at some point.
At Treeline we have the opportunity to solve all sorts of difficult problems with elegant solutions. We care as much about our design as we do our code, and cherish the opportunity to take a great idea to market. We work on projects that we find interesting and impactful, both within our own community and for the rest of the world.
This is an onsite position in our Mission Beach office in San Diego.
WARNING: Treeline is a fun place to work, no debby downers. egos, pessimists or jerks allowed.
- Strong HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery and Ajax knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of React framework.
- Strong knowledge of Bootstrap and/or various responsive CSS frameworks.
- Solid understanding of MVC architectural patterns with primary focus on Views and UI design.
- Experience integrating with Spring MVC /REST or similar Java back end
- Experience with asynchronous API integration via front end JS frameworks.
- Understanding of Git/Gitflow, preferably in a team environment.
- Interest in exploring the latest front end frameworks and design patterns.
- Some nice to haves; Angular, D3, Usability Testing.
- Work at the Beach with Great People
- Health Insurance
- Company Provided Gym Membership
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the latest geek toys.